Old 04-15-2013, 11:24 PM
mirabelle

QuiltE I don't know why I was having issues but I changed from my Pfaff 3.0 to my Pfaff Creative 4.0, which is my embroidery machine but I set it up as a straight sewer and I have not had any issues today, except for the thread. When I quilted my Daisy quilt I used Monopoly which is a Polyester invisible thread and it worked great. This time it looked great on the white sections but then on the batik sections I was getting a lot of bobbin thread on the top of the quilt and it seemed to be pulling. So I walked away again, did not get mad and have now decided to quilt white thread in the white sections and a King Tut multi coloured thread in the batik sections..The trick is to make it look as if it is continuous, don't know if I am succeeding. Will take a pic tomorrow and let you all have a look and give me your opinions

Anael I love your table topper what a great idea and the fabric is perfect..

QNS I would love to come play with you in your sewing room, you get so much accomplished and you have so many quilts on the go...I seem to be stuck at the moment so can't wait to finish this quilt so I can get back to "my" stuff