Old 04-16-2013, 03:41 AM
romanojg

How can it be a cop out when if you don't have your seams laying right it can be just as hard to quilt as FMQ. Sometimes it just looks better and then sometimes it is easier but it also holds the quilt together really well. There are those that say tying a quilt is a cop out too, when I tie a quilt I also SITD to give it extra strength. There are also those who say machine quilting is a cop out that you should hand quilt, I don't have enough time to do that. There are also those who say embroidering of quilts is a cop out, it is still alot of work to embroider. No matter what you do there are those who will say its not correct. I don't believe in any police who can't arrest me or send me to jail. So I'll do things my way since I'm the one buying the supplies and putting in the work, I'm doing things my way. Oh yeah, I also put my binding on by machine. I know, another cop out. What can I say, I'm a rebel.

By the way, in years from now and your loved ones are charishing your memories that you left them, do you think they are going to care how you got them done. They are just going to love the fact that you made them and they have them to carry on your love that you put in them.

Last edited by romanojg; 04-16-2013 at 03:51 AM.