Old 04-16-2013, 07:34 AM
lovngrandma

hello ladies well i tracked my pkg to linda and it never showed that it left the post office, well it did not we had a substitute and she gave me a inaccurate tracker number and it was returned to my neighbor who was in the hospital and had her mail held and when she got her mail she had her son bring me her package , now i have used another envelpoe re addressed it called the post office and my reg postman will be picking up the mail to day and they are expecting my package and several letters one to England,and iwill have the tracker tomorrow when mail comes, and iwillpost it tothis site as well as sending linda a pm, when i told my family my niece about the pony express remarki made she siad i delivered the newspaper on dreamer her house guess i could have gotten it there in oh say 4 or 5 days, for some oats lol so we shall see how long it takes to get to you linda I am so sorry i did put in a little extra for allthefoncusion and hope u enjoy making it, hint hint, so do let me know, blessings Hope