Old 04-16-2013, 09:00 AM
Anael

OK. yeah, that was the name of the pattern. Garden maze!! Thanks a lot, I didn't remember!!
On the F&V I quilted flowers but they're hard to see in the picture. I washed the glue out of it. Why I don't want to use school glue again? It's almost impossible to hand stitch the binding with the dry glue. Besides spray basting is much faster And yes, more expensive

Jan, it's ok, this way we find designs we wouldn't have found otherwise. I looked all over the internet for the Thimbleberries BOM and found some other nice designs!
Did you get rid of your dust elephants? I had a laugh reading that
I order almost all fabric at FabricShack. Very good customer service and I always get what I want at a very good price. They have lots of batiks too.

Janie, thanks in advance!

Some of you might remember I started a quilt 'Ode to my Mom' last year. I put it aside when my relationship ended last year September. I had a hard time dealing with the death of Julian and the early birth of the twins. Now they're doing great and I pulled out the patterns again today. It won't be finished any time soon, I take my time with this one.