Old 04-16-2013, 11:10 AM
createfourpaws

Originally Posted by Shadowirish
Thanks Cindy! I really didn't think getting into some sort of schedule after retiring would be this hard. DH is supportive, but having me home (he retired years ago) all the time is making for outings during the week, and of course we are always out at meal time. I think it would help if I could remember to pack my water and mid-day snack, but it seems that in the spur of the moment I forget those things. Ughhh.....

Your welcome, and if possible store some of your water if in bottles in the car along with some 100 calorie snacks. Or if nothing else, get a grab bag together that has your water in it along with the snacks.

I have to plan my meals for the week since I work long hours. I need to bring lunch, snack and dinner so I am not eating at 9 pm or later when I get home. I have been real good about not going out to eat during the week. Right now I ususally go out once a week with my date. this week we are going out Friday, he has a meeting with his girls to talk to them about their mom (he still helps her out from time to time) on saturday and going on a mission trip on Sunday.

You need to look for the low calorie meals when you eat out and if possible stay away from the buffets. I haven't been to a buffett in over a year now.

You will get back on track and be in control.