Old 04-16-2013, 12:37 PM
cr12cats

NOT a cop out at all. I use it to go around my designs on the front so it shows on the back. like the birdhouses on front will be a outline on the back of the quilt.as for who said that, I think they are trying to play Quilt Police and being the "cop out." I love it when someone does their own work. It is great for those who can get a LA but to me that is being more lazy about it than doing SID by hand or domestic machine. It is a lot of work and takes more time for most of us. I understand that not everyone likes to do it so the LA is fine , to each its own. I also know someone that sticks their nose down on the rest of the families work cause she just does the top and sends it to a professional LAer and wins a lot of awards in shows. I figure if she is having a professional do them for her they should be good. But the rest of the family does their own work and pretty things too and shouldn't get that attitude cause they do.I guess we all have some of those quilt police people around. as for me I don't show my stuff to her at all or the rest of the family cause they are in such competiction about with each other they think each of them does the only good work and no one else can. I should correct that it is my DH's family. I just stay out of all that.