Old 04-16-2013, 11:10 PM
nancia

jaba--i see a swap in our future! lol i've never made a purse but i have a couple of patterns. i don't know if i have the large or small bow-tucks pattern. when there was a quilting swap- partners gave each other ideas and then they did what ever-- i made a jacket, reversible , with quilting, and another time i made a dahlia cushion cover-- since this one went to australia i sent it unstuffed. those puppies weigh quite alot, even without fluffies. that was a fun swap that just seemed to have run its course. like you , jaba, people ran out of things they needed.
i am currently trying to design some pincushions, and mugrugs, and find my dog who has gone on a walkabout this evening. she just loves to see what's going on in the rest of the 'world'. usually she comes when i whistle ( there's a cookie in it for her) but it's 3 a.m. and i'm glad no one has tried to shoot me for going b y their house stridently whistling. probably someone has her tied up for her safety. trouble is, she is very good at finding her way home if no one interferes. i DO appreciate that people are trying to keep her safe, so if i sounded ungrateful, i'm not. but she will come home if she can. no doubt i'll get a call around 8 telling me they have her. her collar has her name, kitten the dog, and her t-phone number. since sandy and the general collapse of our fence we have rec'd quite a few calls. there is a pet door to the yard and most of the time the fence stays up, but guess who likes to wiggle thru.