Old 04-17-2013, 03:15 AM
Vanogay

Well, I am one of those whose life got in the way and I forgot yesterday was Tuesday. After reading and catching up on the chit chat, I changed my mind and came up with this
TERRIFIC TUESDAY Because we can't always predict what life is throwing at us, spend a few moments planning. Put a package of low calorie snacks in the car with some water bottles so when you're on the road, you can have that instead of the heavier caloric foods that might otherwise tempt you when you're starving. I have my 'emergency rations' in the back and have use them in the past. Because my husband and I (like others on the board) are retired and sometimes pick up and go for a ride, run an errand, or whatever - AND - it's around meal time, I have a 'second' meal planned. If we eat out at lunch, I will not eat another big meal, so my second meal planned is one that is just for hubby - I'll eat the veggies, but not the whole meal or I'll eat a bowl of cereal, not the meal he gets. Remember, we are what we eat. (gosh, that's scary!) Drink lots of water and flush the system. LOL