Old 04-17-2013, 05:09 PM
Annaquilts
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
and no tatoos for me either my nephew is a tatoo artist. he does amazing tatoos. he says Auntie Linda! I will give you any tatoo you want for free. I want .. nothing but thank you. come on Auntie Linda just one? my son gets them and I want to choke my nephew. NO MORE. it better stay under a shirt level kid or your in big time trouble.. no one listens to this old chicken. here is a pic of the last tatoo he did its lovely croak be thankful your daughter in law doesnt have these. I had to actually write him and say wow those are ..colorful! always try to be nice right?
[ATTACH=CONFIG]408233[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]408234[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]408235[/ATTACH]

Hmmm nice tatoos. I really like the dragon and how it fits on the lady's back. He did a great job! I am jealous. He will give you a free tatoo? I want a nephew like that. No tatoo yet but I am pretty sure I will get one and maybe soon. I would like a string of swimming turtles on my right foot and up my leg with tropical flowers. I am not sure if I want color or just plain blue or black. I just need to find the right person and some money. My DH does not like it and I feel kind of bad about that. I wished he would get a tatoo with me. For some reason that seems romantic to me.