View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 05:38 PM
quiltingcandy

My favorite machines are the two that belonged to my mother and Great Aunt Mae (they cot me nothing) - my very fancy machines I waited 38 years to be able to afford. I have heard people swear by the high-end machines and the very expensive LA"s - but we need to buy what we can afford - saving money for fabric, thread and batting or all you have is a fancy machine and nothing to do.

Sometimes we just have to understand that some people don't hear themselves - I know I am guilty of that - and say some very ignorant statements. And I have also had my feelings hurt by comments others have said on the Board but I do believe since I am reading the comments maybe I am not reading it in way they intended. So please don't be afraid to post - you may be asking the same question someone else is hesitating to ask, or one someone hadn't thought of yet and gets an "aha" moment from your question or comment. And I can't tell you how many pictures I copied because the quilts are new to me and I want to consider making.

Please stick with us and ignore the comments - if the comments are truly hateful, my guess is the administrator wants to know about it and will assist in the situation.