Old 04-17-2013, 06:34 PM
Honchey

Ditto on the good luck tomorrow QNS

Mirabelle, I guess you're starting off the April MB show & tell...very pretty block...I like the soft colors...and It's a very dfferent star block...Good Job QuiltE...

The first photo shows the red and white fabric from the very nice quiltshop and the grey is from Hobby Lobby...The second photo shows my mini haul from Joann's and the third is all the fabric I fit into a little fold over sandwich baggie. there's a batik that's 15 x 48 inches, then a teal with swallows 12 x 48 inches..the gold w/red swirl is 12 x 48 inches all the other pieces are single layered....I had fun picking thru the scrap bin...they had much bigger pieces than what I picked but they lacked the colors that caught my eye.....I just love picking thru the scrap bins...I'll visit that shop again for sure!!!!

Thanks for asking Carrie...I cannot bite on the tooth for at least 3 months.... apparently the abcess was destroying the bone area below the root and surrounding area ...being it is a front lower tooth I have to cut up everything so I don't disturb it...
Attached Thumbnails fart-4-17-2013-002.jpg   fart-4-17-2013-003.jpg   fart-4-17-2013-005.jpg  

Last edited by Honchey; 04-17-2013 at 06:45 PM.