Old 04-17-2013, 08:41 PM
Elisabrat

Nancia I am sorry you had a tough day. they happen. They happen to me a lot and while not fun those long long naps are sooooo good. til 8 pm. when you realize no way are you going to sleep for a long time now.. yet have to get up the next day whether you did or not. ugh.

mine is bagged ready to take with me tomorrow thread needle, clippers.. off to the finishing line. I chose not to sign mine as I think if they are to be regifted the tag wont help. Also after working so hard on something.. I dont want to take a pen to it. heck no. I am a nudge that way not open to other options. sorry guys. you can sign it for me if you want.. made by one big brat. tada! lol..

dustysmomma perhaps he was given another receipt by mistake you know one that had been printed but the customer didnt want? no the price is on it isnt it? oh dear I toss mine the second they hit my grubby hand. I hate 'stuff' ugh it makes me not happy. I will keep it long enough to let you know dustysmomma when I send your next swap promise (crossing fingers and toes I remember).