Old 04-18-2013, 07:12 AM
carriem

Honchey--sorry to hear about your tooth! Nice "haul" though yesterday. Do you use your Go cutter a lot? I have a big shot that I got for card making and know that I could use some of the Go dies in that if I wanted to. What are your favorite ones?

OK--so far in the past 24 hrs we've had 4" of rain. We're going to go look at the river after done with school this morning...you can see it from our back deck through the trees, but can't get a good idea of how high it actually is.

Dublb--if we could send the rain that way we would! We needed it last year, but it is coming down too fast right now to do much good. Wonder how this summer will be??

Jan--You will feel more like sewing in a clean room...I know I do! I agree having a deadline always helps me to get things done in a reasonable time. That is why I have set the goal to finish one UFO a month. If you need shorter goals maybe break it down into parts (cutting, piecing, quilting, binding). So far this year I have finished a quilt a month plus a couple small things (purse, runners, etc) too. The UFO quilts were ones that the blocks were done, so it was just assembly...as I get further into the year some may take more than a month to finish...we'll see.

Anael--another very pretty block.

Here is a picture of my dog Ginger...DS was drying her off after coming in and laid the towel on her...she just sat there.
Attached Thumbnails 001-3-.jpg  

Last edited by carriem; 04-18-2013 at 07:18 AM. Reason: spelling error