Old 04-18-2013, 07:19 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

I did it again; got the Dr. scratching his head on how my body manufactured so many polyps in the large colon...he took out the biggest three and as many as he could of the others...but there were a lot of them. Told my bf I was playing with fire to have gone so long without having it done....since 2004. Lab reports will be back next Wednesday at 2:15 at his office, so that's when my appointment is. As long as I don't hear the 'C" word, I will smile. He is gong to read me the riot act and insist on doing the same procedure next year to harvest more polyps. And my lungs are a bit wheezy, so have to check that out next. Thee old gray mare ain't what she used to be... but as long as I can travel along...inch my way...life can be celebrated!! Coarse ground black pepper is suggested to help discourage polyps growth.

Nice looking fabric pieces, Honchey. Anael, love that lily block. I am sorry if I missed anyone else on the last couple of pages here, a bit fuzzy headed yet.

Yikes, the water is rising here; we went the long way in the dark on major highways and water was getting close to the highway in one spot..and even more impressive as we came home and could see the flooded fields...if it rains another 24 hours, bf and dh will have to stay longer... but I know they will get homesick just like I would. Love to travel, but want my own bed at night..

No sewing today...maybe tomorrow.