View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 05:52 PM
Raine54RN

Location: Moved from Missouri to California June2013 have 1 son 2 daughters, all grown and 2 cats

We have had catsvin the side I can remember, several Siamese, Burmese a long haied Tom named Midget who was huge,and now a gray tabby who is a small time thief and a Tonkinese that is my love. Dove the tabby has been caught stealing hard caries outnof my purse, LOVES shiny things and has hidden my tweezers, earrings sewing bobbins binding clips, and for her safety I do not leave out pins. She try's to separate them from the fabric. Everything goes in a drawer when in out of view. She has me trained! She ruined a lovely pair of gold earrings, gold hoops that went missing. Found them later that day under a throw rug with fang marks piercing the hoop! It was my fault though, i KNEW when I took them off the evening before, I had the thought not to leave them on the bath sink. The very next morning I noticed right away one was gone and I had messed up. She was a stray given to me to rescue after being flung in a car engine.bat that time the vet thought she was Bout 6 weeks. She is a year now and a talker. Hershey the boy is about 4 and his breed loves to snuggle. He kisses me, moves to my pillows when I get up to sleep in a bit more and follows me like he is a puppy.not a talker but has a deep rumbling purr. He crawls up to my shoulder to kiss my ear and nuzzle. He has been a real gentleman with the kitten. He had a litter mate, Godiva , that died young so he was used to another cat. I could go on and on but I'll stop now.I do still laugh about the earring, in fact I kept them. I eventually did find Doveys stash of candies, hair clips paper clips etc. The stash gets caught under the pantry door where she has batted thIngs while playing. I clean it weekly! Now the end!