Old 04-19-2013, 04:26 AM
carriem

DD--good to hear from you. Have fun with the wedding gown...it sounds like lots of work. I did sew some simple clothing when I was first married (skirts, jumpers and dresses) for myself and our girls, but never anything too difficult. I never did get the hang of zippers so always altered a pattern to put elastic or buttons on it.

Honchey--looks like some more good finds. Are you shopping again today?

Anael--another pretty block. You are moving right along on those OTM blocks now that you're started again. How many are in the quilt and what size are they?

Mirabelle--were you able to get the rest of your blocks quilted?

Yesterday I got two borders on my BB quilt...just one left and binding. Plus Jan motivated me to do some more sorting in the clubhouse. I now have my furniture rearranged and piles of stuff to sell. Today we have to get school done and then I am heading to town for a new shelf/brackets to hang it. Once that's up I can put my paper craft tubs on that and start filling the other cupboards with fabric...still haven't decided how I am going to sort those. Right now I have my scraps for each quilt together...do you sort by color or size? Or both??