Old 04-19-2013, 04:45 AM
gardnergal970

So much going on!
QNS...get your rest. Although it's considered outpatient surgery, it still takes a toll.
DD...what a busy lady you are. It's been so long since I've done garment sewing, it would be hard for me to go back to it. There was a time that I made all the clothiers for the family except underwear.
Anael...your OTM blocks are lovely. You do such precise work! Are you holding the twins more these days?
Honchey...what a haul!! Those are the loud colors that I like too! My LQS doesn't carry much of Fassett but I've always been intrigued by them.
Jan...while the cats away, the mice will play....but you're washing windows! It's nice to have them done but isn't there something more fun for playing?
Mirabelle....I like the two threads you're using on the quilt. Such a beautiful job!
Carrie...sounds like the clubhouse is undergoing a complete overhaul.
Tweet Tweet.....a little birdie told me that I would be getting a package but not to tell anyone because it was early and then it came flying in!! Can anyone guess who the birdie is? I'll post a picture later today after it gets a little brighter. Thanks everyone for the ohhhh's and awesssss for the Lone Star. Such a nice feeling to have it done that far. Piecing the back hasn't called to me yet. Rain has pretty much stopped but it's colder today so the sewing room is where you'll find me. I have a MB in the process to finish up.....have a great day everyone!!!!s