Old 04-19-2013, 04:53 AM
Elisabrat

The little chicks are for scrapbooking I suppose, I use them like stickers on envelopes (dork). I love cute little things it brings a smile to my face.
Ana I hope that life brings sunshine to you and the rest of the family soon. Sometimes things like this can bring you even closer together. I hope that everyone will continue to rise up and become healthier and stronger in the future. My prayers to you.

Crazyquiltingrobin: last year I tried to open a salami package. with my teeth. good idea! apparently my front tooth was weak from an old root canal. I felt a crumble? then I reach up and omg I have lost my front tooth. MY FRONT TOOTH. I went into the bathroom and wanted to cry. I was awaiting a transplant and the doctor said no way you can go have work done. you get an infection you are off the list .. so I walked around for almost 9 months no front tooth. I feel your misery. Had a bone marrow test before said no local is just fine. wrongo in the congo. go for knocking your tail out lol its gotta be the better more kinder way to do it and I wish you too smiles and sunshine girl. I think we hold our heads up high, try our best to be as strong as we possibly can and search in each day for what is right what is good. I am telling you its the ONLY real choice you have. It works. I promise you it works. (for those who know I am a good reference on this ). hugs to you.