Old 04-19-2013, 06:49 AM
Honchey

I'm done shopping for awhile .....I'm going to pick strawberries this afternoon if it doesn't rain...I need to bring a dessert for the Clubhouse monthly BINGO!!! Yes, it will be the third time this week...I hope I can holler Bingo tonite!
The social committee collects $1 from everyone if you want dessert then they use those proceeds for the cups, plates, napkins etc..We have a very nice group of people that are very active here...There's supposed to be a Pot Luck next Saturday...I hope someone volunteers to host it...otherwise it's a no go....
I've been thinking about how I would like to use the "colorful fabric". It was showcased as a large circle machine appliqued on another companion print...I like the concept but found using all the different fabrics a bit too much for my eyes...I'll have to browse thru some books when I go back to work next month...

I did find a cute pattern..it's called "Pretty Dresses" 16 different strapless scalloped hem dresses on a dress form with hats tilted different ways.. I picked up a kit of the kaffe fasset prints cut especially for this pattern...I really need to practice for using the buttonhole stitch....it is a little entailed but it's something I can put away & then pick up when I need to...
Yes, it's me!!! I'm the chirper !!! I realized after I mailed the envelope that it was too early...I'm in a another swap here on the board and all 3 envelopes were sent at the same time...Sorry..