View Single Post
Old 11-12-2009, 11:28 AM
n2scraplvr

Oops, sorry about that. Just got those two pics reversed, but you'll be able to figure which is which. As you can see, the arrangements both look pretty good, but by using the contrast feature of the computer with your camera, you can see which is the best looking route to go. The first arrangement is far better because of the liteness of the turq. lvs. and contrast of it all. See how color can change the total look of that arrangement? Those navy lvs. look sharp and provide drama to this little mini.

Next I want to show you a pic from the first tute. It's an enlargement of a flower that has a "heart" in the center!! That's right! It magically appeared in my quilt because of my love for flowers. Isn't that neat? Just seems to happen for me magically. By the way, I never would have noticed it had I not done a pic of a contrast study for you!! So glad I did that and will use this feature from now on.

By the way, I just absolutely love that great big flower anyway because of the black ruffled edge I put on it. Have never seen a flower like that b4 but am sure there must be one out there in somewhere land. I'm sure the Lord will show it to me one day! This is the fun of creating flowers with fabric - you just never know what you'll make! Hope you enjoyed this tute and keep checking back for more tutes. Good luck with your newly learned "still life floral mini!" :wink: :wink: :wink: