Thread: Bendable light
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2009, 11:29 AM
user3587

I'm not sure where this topic would have gone, but it has to do with my quilting. When someone has a good experience with a company if you share that it helps all of us. Several months ago I purchase a Bendable Bright Lights for one of my machines. I can't sew without it. I tried cheaper ones but they just don't have the light this one does. Anyway the stem just wouldn't stay put or bend the way I thought it was supposed to. I made it work and have not regreted it. I bought another yes yesterday(earned points at a LQS) cost me $20 for the other machine and I couldn't believe the difference. I figured they improved the product. I emailed them with my observation and gave them praises for the improvement. They just sent me an email: We need to replace the old light as it should be staying in place. It should not be floppy!!! Just send it back to us:include a copy of this email so we can get you a new one. Don't ever be afraid to ask questions if you don't think it is right. A good company will always take good care of you! I just wanted to share this experience.

On the other hand I learned something about ordering online, I ordered some charms, (ebay) they didn't have a manufacturer name stated. That should have been my cue, they are a very poor quality fabrc. Live and learn.