Old 04-19-2013, 06:24 PM
DustysMomma

Well, signups close today, but it's still today where I live for 3 more hours. I'm going to get up in the morning and I'll pair everyone off then & get started notifying shortly after. I'll get everyone notified sometime before 6pm central time tomorrow evening. Is that good enough? That's before I go to my other thing tomorrow evening.

Tonight was fun. I got lots of compliments on my gold shoes! Yep, I wore the same ones I wore to that formal thing last month with black genie pants & a long black rayon & sequin shirt, and I carried my gold scarf, which I really needed since it's cooled off today. You see, I'm not a shoe fanatic, but I LOVE these shoes! After walking 1/2 a mile in them, then up 3 flights of stairs, standing in one place for 45 minutes, then sitting for dinner & walking 1/4 mile back to the car, my feet aren't sure they like them though, lol. Tomorrow night is the crawfish boil, and I've been warned, lots of alcohol. Since I'm not driving home this year, I've been forewarned that I'm expected to keep up with the Jones's. Oh my....