Old 04-19-2013, 11:38 PM
nancia

brat~i know you're not mean at all! but you can trust me, i'll be discreet and won't tell anyone. shhh. a secret! suddenly i have a ton of things to get done all at once! wha' happened? it's 3:30 a.m. and here i am, wide awake! i'm going to sue's in the morning, well, later this morning. guess i'll just stay up! no, it's a long drive, so maybe i'll power nap. as if, i'm afraid i'll fall asleep and not wake up til 3. i do love sleeping during the day. dog wants to go out. she has been escaping from the backyard, or hiding behind the shed and barking. even treats won't bring her in. our neighbor is getting dicey about it, and i don't blame him in the least. so i've been keeping her in the bedroom under lock and key. she says she wants out, but i don't want to get dressed and take her for a walk. she'll just have to wait. poor dear! i think i've torn the ligaments or tendons or something in my left bicep. even my 2 finger typing hurts. i'd better try to sleep, i'm sounding cranky! talk to you later! nitey!!