View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013, 02:41 AM
Edie

Originally Posted by Edie View Post
The snow is too heavy to even snow blow. Maybe we'll have a real hot summer!!!!!!! We're getting our rain now in the form of snow. I am getting a magnolia tree and I want to get it in, perfect time now...... ha ha!!!!!!! I have other shrubs I want to get in in the early spring so they will fill out by summer, but alas and alack, I do not think it is to be.
Well, back to my plate rail painting and sewing my next quilt.

It'll melt, the sun WILL come out, it'll get HOT, we will gripe and complain and moan and groan about our Xcel Energy bill
and then we can remember the 19th of April and the stupid snow storm, wind, broken branches, heavy snow albeit beautiful. Have a good and happy day. Edie

Well, it looks like a gorgeous day today, I hope. We had 10.6" of snow to shovel. Thank God for the world's greatest friends and neighbors who did my walk and steps for me. I managed to do the back, but it was really waterlogged. The snow!!!! So now maybe we will have our Spring!!!!

Did manage to get my painting done, and some more squares made for my Floating Stars quilt for one of my good neighbors who did my shoveling!

Welcome Spring!!!!! Edie