Old 04-20-2013, 04:53 AM
meanmom

Cindy yes I guess you need to enforce the rules. Otherwise things tend to slide out of control. You might not get some of the FQ until the end of the month. If they slide too late it is too easy to cheat. Sometimes you just need to be a hardnose. I don't mean to make anyone mad by my comment.(sorry)
Cindy I hope you had a good date night. Pam the little baby shoes are adorable. Is there a pattern? Do they habe boy shoes. I just love little baby shoes. I am still waiting on my GS to make an appearance. They still haven't chosen a name. My mom says he refuses to be born until he has a name. I went to visit them this weekend it is a 4 hour drive. The food choices in their house just don't work for my eating plan. I bought some of my own food with me. I am hoping to get out for some walking today.
The weather has been so weird. It was 83 on Thursday. I put on shorts and opened all of the windows when I got home from work. Last night when I stopped for gas there were a couple of snow flakes flying and really windy.
Healthy eating to all and get some exercise in.
Pat