Old 04-20-2013, 06:21 AM
Honchey

Well, I won the coverall for $50 last night....My bowl of strawberries & cool whip was the first to go (finished)....I had a piece of cake that went well with the strawberries ...It was an angelfood cake with a lg can of crushed pineapple, 1 cap each of almond & vanilla extract...nothing else added...it was very good...

Jan, why don't you have a MBox auction...you could get some $$$$ for your next FART.

MiraB. your raffle quilt tuned out great...I have tried FMQ doing that border design but it didn't turn out like yours...looked nothing like it...
Gee, I'm wondering if my MB will be coming to me here in NC...I forgot about that... My May MB is done and I have fabric for one (future pick). even I wouldn't pick one ahead of time...reminds me I should get my little blue numbered beads out..(baby bracelet kind)..I found a pack of them in my sewing box...they will work better than the little folded up papers...
QuiltE...That car certainly looks different...Dh wants to know WHY??? I just checked out the weather channel and Yep some of you will be getting more SNOW....It is rather chilly here this morning..We had torrential rain last night...it's still cloudy and overcast...my bones are telling me it's going to be here for a few more days.....
QNS...Sad news to hear about a loved one...
I'm not sure about what to use for the background for the "Pretty Dresses" I have a few more cut out...
do I go with Kona Snow or a white on white or just a white... the block itself is sashed with 4 different strips not the same as the dress.
Oh well, maybe I'll cut a couple of "birdies"....I'll have to do some fusible to the fabric first....