View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013, 07:58 AM
clsurz

Originally Posted by dotcomdtcm View Post
What is an embellisher? Something like a felting machine? I love the fancy cuff. I would wear that!
Goldendog, lots of great ideas. I have not had a lot of success with angelina. More ideas to try. What's up for March??
I bought the Babylock embellisher last April while I was at the Paduach Quilt show along with the Babylock Evolution serger. Love them both. I negotiated the price down for both of them to $2300 which retails for over $4200 for both of them. It helps to carry cash at such events and negotiate with them.

I had the Singer embellisher but wanted the Babylock and I specifically went to the show to buy the Evolution at a better price than our local LQS was selling it for. She wanted $4400 for it and no way was I going to pay that much when I knew I could travel some and find it more to the price of what I wanted to pay for it.

When at the show I saw the embellisher and knew I wanted it and knowing that if you buy more than one of any item one should be able to negotiate it pretty much at price one wants especially if you carry cash and I succeeded at getting it pretty much at price I wanted to pay for both of them.