Old 04-20-2013, 09:41 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

May u love it; I love my Bernina sewing machine (old one a 1530 from late 90s) but passed on their big quilter 'cause it still sits facing me with its feed dogs, and I cannot turn a 90 degree angle with my eye and head to sew a straight line like the sweet 16s do...if that makes sense. Computer is acting up; DD is not available until evening an is bummed out fixing too many computers right now...Ds is unavailable, too. Guess Mom was always too available too often. LOL!!

Good luck with your new machine, QuiltE...and don't forget to show us the results.

Thank you for your comments as me a cook; I cook plain old fashion farm food learned from my DG. I did learn that if you wanted something to taste right, you had to start with a good product. Same is true of sewing fabrics an sewing machines, I think. Honchey, I love these 'hints' you give us about dip for strawberries, etc.

DD looks like you are a good care taker...when an animal loves you, there is nothing wrong with the world; its peaceful and loving, TLC, time.