Old 04-20-2013, 04:13 PM
cassie69emt

Originally Posted by Prism99 View Post
My husband set out several underneath my computer. Later found a colony *underneath* the paper the traps were set out on! There are several places in the house where there seem to be colonies. They're just normal-looking ants (not super small or super big). When they bite me on the back, though, they leave huge red welts, so I suppose I am allergic.

Help???
We sue the terro bait works great and each time they take it back to the colony it kills those who clean that ant and so on,you could make your own with sugar boric acid ( not sure if borax is the same thing) and water and place a few drops on a piece of cardboard,but if it is causing you welts I would do whatever it takes to get rid of them asap.I still stand by the terro for the ants ,when we had them this past week three days of terro fresh each morning took care of them completely and boy the amount we had was enormous The first piece of cardboard set out was covered so now mind you the terro cardboard has orange color ,you couldn't see the orange it was completely covered so we kept setting out more and more till they were happy,after the first day the original piece was completely gone no trace of it anywhere on the cardboard piece.