Old 04-20-2013, 09:10 PM
Elisabrat

Default not so bad at all

Ok my computer is on hijack mode right now it is not allowing me to post in any threads! oh crud! all the quick reply boxes are blue!!!

I am in good contact with my partner she was over joyed to be partnered with me.. ok she said Hi! so this must be the same as over joyed I believe. Right now she might be wondering what she got herself into but I have her colors which are wonderous I own them all!!! and I think I can safely say I am at least moderatly good at what she wants so I will whip up one of my famous suprises but promise to post my fabrics in fair game. I am very ready to jump right in so this weekend I will hop on the home decor sewing boat. Thanks to Dustysmomma I am not making a purse. oh Lord no. I am not a purse maker. phew... that is clue one partner you wont be getting: a purse a microwave cover a... toilet roll holder.. or an apron (now that I wanted to make).. so since you picked the livingroom you wont get a lingere bag or a nylon washing thing (does anyone anywhere where nylons? I lived in them when I worked or dressed up but the kids.. no nylons.. sigh my legs were glow in the dark white and not that exciting black nylons all the way)..

so yahoo let the party begin! thanks for the early partners!!