Old 04-21-2013, 06:02 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

DDamsel .... My oh My you have been busy! Great pair of quilts, I particularly like the 4PP. So spring-like. What a nice Big Sis (are you the elder?) you are to her!!!!! Now, are you going to quilt them with that new machine you got a little while ago? When is the wedding? And what does Sis say about the destiny of that extra fabric?

Anael ... Odd Fellow is far from that, and actually quite handsome! Wouldn't he be nice done as a whole quilt? Same block, different colour ways? Or even all matchy-matchy? I'm sure it's difficult for all of you to hear the latest concerns about the SewGrands. Better that the Dr's are staying vigilant and ensuring all that can be done, is done.

QNSue ... OMG I just looked at that pattern, and went dizzy with all the HSTs!!! Are you doing it scrappy? Remember, you were there to help DD, and probably were a good influence as to the path she took. Now she's there to help you!

All but the final two PC border strips (top/bottom) are done ... then I can do the pick-pick-pick clean-up!!!