Old 04-21-2013, 09:36 AM
moonwork42029

Big mail out day for Monday 04/22 -- 5 blocks going home

Alikatt110 send a country tan with little flowers. She is going to donate her quilts to the victims of the fertilizer plant explosion. I hope this block brings comfort in some small way to someone in need.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]409274[/ATTACH]

Country1 had a fun button fabric -- the center block just cracks me up as I have a couple naughty cats at home.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]409275[/ATTACH]

Goldendog55 had jewel toned flowers that we oohed and ahhhed over. Dad thinks this is one of his favorite colored blocks we've made so far.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]409276[/ATTACH]

Missgigglewings had some wonderful butterflies hiding in her fabric. To help give them flight we chose a D9P.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]409277[/ATTACH]

OkDarla had a striped multicolor fabric and asked for just black with it. We think the black just makes the other colors pop wonderfully.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]409278[/ATTACH]

We might get more done this weekend but it is truly a glorious day outside and Dad wants to be out there.

Hope you like our blocks. They might not be ironed perfectly but Dad has enjoyed working on all of them so far.
Attached Thumbnails finished-alikat110.jpg   finished-country1.jpg   finished-goldendog55.jpg   finished-missgigglewings.jpg   finished-okdarla.jpg