Old 04-21-2013, 05:25 PM
DustysMomma

I'd planned to sew today, but I didn't get home from the birthday party at my friend's house until 7:30. They rarely get any adult interaction, and she and I rarely get to see each other, so when we get together, it's like trying to pry an octopus off the side of a boat to get us apart, lol. (If anyone's ever done that, they know what I mean!) Going to catch up on my reading here, then go clean up my sewing room. It looks like a cyclone struck. Between stuff not put away from my last project and looking like a fabric factory blew up from me washing what I bought yesterday, it's a wreck. If it's not too late then, I may get some sewing in before bedtime.

Right now I have a home decor project to do, waiting for Elisabrat's runner swap to close, working on a runner for a side swap with Lovngrandma that I just got the rest of the fabric for yesterday, need to work out my squares & how many sets I'm going to do for Tracibug's batik block swap, still haven't made that wallet yet because I just got rest of the info from her today, and I still have to make that tissue box holder I keep putting off.