QuiltE
Power Poster

Yeehaw!!!!!
PC is all bordered.
It's been picked on both sides.
Now needs a good pressing.
And yet to press and trim the backing.
Close to the finish line!!!!!!!

QNSue ... Yellow, Blue, Green and White ... looks like DDamsel has every one covered with those quilts! I've never heard those sayings ... though I do like them!

CarrieM ... Good job on selling the supplies. The price of the Janome table looks high, as here they are priced at $500. Often with specials for it to be included as part of the deal. Maybe check some other place? That's what I had, and it is a good strong table. It worked for me, as I had other tables to work with it to hold the quilts as I worked on them. I was hoping for the same style for my new machine, but it's not available. Consider the custom fit, vs. one size fits all. Should you change down the road, it could save you having to look for another one later, like I have had to do. Another thing ... can you get a table where your machine would sit into the table then place your plexi table over the hole and around the machine, so that it is continuous from the plexi onto the table top other than the ridge/drop from it onto the table. Looking at the computer style, I don't think you would not be able to do that, and thus, are losing some of the benefits of a table. Any chance your dealer would have an used table? or access to a new one for you?

JeanieG ... hooray!!! Spectacular PC. The pieces around the edge look terrific. Have you got a new quilt (or six!) for that special DGGD?

OKSGlad ... so good to see you back with us, even if only for a wee bit! So, are the wedding bells calling for DS??? Yea! for the decision to moooooove! Don't purge too much ... you'll be looking for it later!