Old 04-22-2013, 11:46 AM
dublb

I had a great time in Brady. The deer had munched a bit on the tomato plants but they are still alive. They hadn't touched the lilly's either. We forgot ta buy the squirt bottle ta spray an egg mixture on 'em. I guess we'll do that next time.
My class was interestin'. Not much instruction but a lotta sewin'. The pattern is a bit time consuming, so I got another UFO. LOL I will use it for my leader & ender project. It's less o' a quilt pattern & more o' a sashin' method. She does have us cut large squares ta be used as blocks for this quilt. I'm usein' 2 different cars & trucks prints. There will be stars at the cornerstones. I'm not sure I'm makin' any sense here. The pattern is Stars above by Sharyn Craig.

Now ya'll are gonna beat me w/a wet noodle. I didn't git any picts this trip & haven't even loaded the picts from last trip. As for the quilt I only don't even have the pin wheels done but do have alotta fabric cut. There are 20 4" pinwheels that's 80 HST's. I have all o' the HST done & half o' 'em trimed down. This is gonna take a bit. LOL
These ladies didn't talk while sewin'. They talked a lot before, after sewin' & durrin' lunch, but they were all business while sewin'. They were very interested in my glue. LOL

DH & I watched Les Miserables (sp?) last night. WOW that was a great movie!