Old 04-22-2013, 04:42 PM
carriem

My MB for JanRN is called "Night and Day" (http://quilterscache.com/N/NightandDayBlock.html).

My MB for Dublb is called "West Virginny Moonshine" (http://quilterscache.com/W/WestVirgi...hineBlock.html) ...the scraps used in this block were from my 3rd completed quilt made for a friend with cancer.

I shipped the block to Dublb using a USPS Priority Mail envelope...I put the block in a business size envelope with the address on that. There is a large clear part on the priority envelope so you can see it. I looked up the address using "whitepages.com" and saw that there is a "Dr" on the end of the street address and also added the extra four digits of the zip code (6920)....so added these to the address on the "master address/block info" list...just in case that would make a difference. Also the postmaster said to be sure the envelope has a return address.

Anael--great to hear the twins are growing and doing well.

Jeanie--I had to smile at your post about the "little off here and there"...you are probably right that no one will notice. Good choice of fabrics and block for your MB to Janie.

Honchey--sorry you have been feeling tired lately. I have days like that too. I hope that you enjoy your new membership with the guild. Do they have regular "guild meetings" in addition to your sewing times? I've never had any interest in being part of a guild. I have always figured I would rather spend that time quilting than having people talk about it for 2 hrs. I have gone to a couple different meetings around to hear speakers (like Laurie Aaron Hird).

Dublb--sounds like your time in Brady was another good one. Glad you like your block....scrappy is hard for me, so I looked for blocks done that way to make it a little easier.

Janie--I really like the soft colors of your new MB.

QE--I too got your mini block...it arrived on Saturday...in case you are trying to see how long envelopes take to get to each of us.