Old 04-22-2013, 07:32 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

About MY FFC block I sent ... Looks like most of you have received it already. I'm loving hearing hints as to what some are planning. BTW no need to post a pic, as you are sending it back to me!!! I did post a pic of all the blocks in a little pile before I sent them on their way. I haven't trimmed them yet, though if what you are doing to them you want to remove the paper, that's perfectly fine! You can see the dashed line ... the cutting line will be 1/4" over from that. Also, anything goes for what you do, just or name or embellishments or? ... so long as I can stitch around that seam. Hope everyone doesn't mind my employing you to help me with my project! And as Honchey says ... this is all about FUN!!! And I'm having FUN ... so I hope each of you are too!

MiraB ... busy week ahead for you with a home and pups squeeky clean! Hope you are taking your PC for Tuesday's Show and Tell!

CarrieM ... yes, access to your feeddog button, plus for the knee lever. That's one good thing about Janome's table, you know it will fit.

Anael ... OMG, have they ever groooooooooown!

CarrieM and DublB ... what a great block! So unique and so nice how all the different fabrics come together.

Honchey ... and it looks like you're all about FUN with your morning outing! Be sure to get your "homework" done before the next meeting or you won't get that card. Yea, for discounts! Oh dear ... you have some wounded birdies.

DublB ... found the quilt pattern online. It's going to be nice and work well with focus fabric blocks.

JeanieG and JanieW
........ ooh laa laa ... beautiful block, and oh so perfect!

Got back to my Out to Pasture quilt tonight ... wanted to get past a certain point before switching machines. So that is done, and now all it needs are its borders. Because its directional, I stopped there, as I was trying to figure the best way to cut and minimize wastage. Yeaaa!!!

Good Night Ladies!