Old 04-23-2013, 04:57 AM
mirabelle

Oooohhh beautiful blocks Janie and Bev, they are gorgeous...

Excitement building for QuiltE, she will soon have a new toy to play with

I have had the most uneventful day, went to the local patchwork club's show n tell and it was the worst one I have ever been to. If I had to look at another set of QAYG placemats I was going to scream. There were about 60 ladies in attendance, 20 from my club and my club showed 20 quilts and in total we saw 24 quilts. I took my camera but didn't even turn it on. I didn't reveal my PC quilt as I want to do that when my club has their show n tell in July. I will be hanging it in the hall on Thursday so I can get a better photo of it.

I came home and decided to clean out one side of the sewing cupboard, where I store all my ufo's, wip and projects I want to start. I have hung a ufo on the design wall and am going to work on it until I get it finished, cause I only have to applique 9 flowers and put it together, the rest of it is already pieced ready to go.. will take a photo tomorrow and let you see what I am working on. I have also been working on Bonnie Hunters Star Struck for some time and sorted it out and I only have 36 more blocks to make so that is also going to be worked on and hopefully I can get them both finished
Chat to you all soon