Old 04-23-2013, 08:15 AM
Quercus Rubra

Default My Wonderful Package

I got the greatest package from Gail aka Sweetwaterquilter. Here some pics of the wonderful goodies that she sent me.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]409694[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]409695[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]409696[/ATTACH]

Along with a handwritten note, she sent me the following:

A new scrap pattern book,

a package of sewing machine needles,

a package of straight pins,

travel size hand sanitizer,

an 8 count of blank cards with kittens on them,

a small notepad,

a lanyard that says "To Quilt is Human, To Finish is Divine." Isn't That the Truth!!

a strawberry the turns into a small tote bag,

a nice bright book cover with hearts on it,

4 of the neatest FQ's... One is a Robert Kauffman of little "chocolate Kisses" Just prefect for the "Snack-themed" fabrics I'm collecting for a TV Time lap quilt. And the others are 30's fabrics. They will make for some cute mini quilts.

A nice length of creamy white solid that I already know where it will go.... I was just thinking about needing some for my 1st attempt at a ribbon border on a mystery quilt that I'm working on. This timing is prefect!!

A Cut...Sew...& Go Reversible totebag panel. The colors are soooo pretty and with the spring flower print in the softest "brights". Well okay - What I would consider as "brights" ... as I'm a CW/Thimbleberry color type girl. The tote is 36" X 44" that claims after washing, it can be made in one hour. We shall see. The "filler" blue-ish polkadot print on the the panel won't go to waste either... I can get some nice 2.5" squares for at least one or two 9-patch blocks & the rest of the bits are destined for my scrap bag for my FWS blocks. I believe this tote will be just the thing to use as my carry bag to my sewing group on Wednesdays.

Thank You Gail for such a wonderful package!! The timing was just prefect after a long & difficult week of multiple family issues. I hope this finds you in improving health.

Sincerely,
Tricia
Attached Thumbnails dscn2205-320x240-.jpg   dscn2206-320x240-.jpg   dscn2207-320x240-.jpg