Old 04-23-2013, 11:31 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

Oh, I how I appreciate your hugs, it really helps a heap. Surprise, Sister-in-law (dh sister who hated the aunt and me for all the years we have been married) showed up at the funeral and luncheon at the Catholic church...and could not resist stabbing me in the back in the food line, telling her lies and why she needed an apology for an email that I never sent to her that she claims I did; perhaps only in her mind is it true. Who knows...I never have used the language she claimed was in the email and refuse to carry the anger on that she does. Poor girl needs one's pity that she is that way, to carry anger beyond way beyond reason and sanity. Life is too Short to carry all that anger around and commit an unladylike scene in a Catholic Church...at a funeral luncheon. I never replied, and ignored her and her outburst as much as possible.

Middle of my back is killing me; dh is worried about the lab reports tomorrow, but we will face the results together, and focus on the next step with a positive attitude. What ever will be, will be. Good news is fine with me.

It was snowing and raining in Iowa, but not here. Strange how twenty miles makes a big difference. Plum tree in full bloom, guess the frost will freeze it again this year.

Now what I can I do that is unique and different with one small block from Canada....maybe I can dream up a creative thought tonight.