Old 04-23-2013, 12:09 PM
gardnergal970

I've been looking in and how the posts have multiplied!
Mirabelle...your raffle quilt is so charming. I hope you get a good price for it! Sorry the show and tell went do poorly. Sounds like the other group isn't very ambitious.
Carrie....I haven't taken pictures but the Wabash River is really high here. What were fields by the river are now lakes by the river. Some homes have been flooded too.
QNS..praying for you and yours. I hope tomorrow's results are good ones. I've watched on radar and saw the snow tailing after the rain that we're getting and thought if you and Carrie.
QuiltE....how exciting that you've finally committed to the next level in quilting. That stitch regulator should help.
Anael...your babies are really growing! I pray that Isa's eyes and both of their lungs repair themselves. I love the blocks that you've been posting. I looked at the pattern and it really intrigues me. I like the way the different size blocks are used.
Honchey...is it official that we can begin sending blocks once Mirabelle has hers? It seems to be working this month to do it that way. Mine will go out tomorrow to ????? This is so fun! Keep winning at bingo. You will have to make a quilt that Bingo bought!
Jan...have you done any fun things while DH is gone? Time must be running out.
Jeanie...your PC flimsy is perfect. What a neat border in keeping with the ride!
Dubib...what was it that you took the class for at Brady? Sounds like you were with some serious seamstresses.
MB makers...those that have been posted are beautiful. Each so individual and so well done!
I had class yesterday. Only 2 more months to go on the BOM we do after class and then we'll take a break for summer. Tomorrow I'm going to test drive the Janome 8200. I really don't "need " a different machine. Which will win...reason or emotions? I'll let you know.