Old 04-23-2013, 03:34 PM
meanmom

Kathleen yes great idea. It isn't a diet it needs to be a lifestyle change. You need to eat healthier everyday. Limit your treats. A diet is temporary.
OMG school today was a zoo. Not for the usual reasons. So bad we all joked we were going home and calling off tomorrow. Teacher emailed principal and director of special ed. We kinda feel like no one cares about our class. Yesterday one of the kids had diarrhea mom said was from the antibiotics he was on. He also had major case of pink eye. We had to change his diaper and pants 3 times. Nurse kept saying he was fine. Another kid (who usually has major constipation) messed himself twice. Nurse also said he was fine. Today first kid was out with major diarrhea and pink eye.... well duh. Second kid was there with diarrhea. Nurse said no fever... he is fine. Teacher overruled her and sent him home. Good because he messed himself again right before mom got there.... no more clean clothes to put on him. One of our kids in a wheel chair ( spends part time out) was so mean today several of us are covered with scratches. Other kid in wheel chair diaper leaked and while teacher was changing him.. another kid got a bloody nose and sneezed all over me and sprayed my shirt and pants with blood. Lucky i had my exercise clothes in the cart. Other kid (mom says is potty trained not that we have ever seen)came in underwear for the first time today. Peed all over the carpet. The janitor came with a mop and bucket to clean it up. Sloshed some water on the carpet, smeared it around with a mop and attempted to soak it up with a mop. Declared the spot clean and sterile.
Instead of going to the bar like we all wanted, we all did a bootcamp class after school. Then I came home and had a piece of chocolate. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.(can't get much worse)