Old 04-23-2013, 05:06 PM
carriem

QE--I look forward to seeing your "out to pasture" project. How exciting that you get your new machine tomorrow! Did you order a new table for it or does it come with one? Too bad you don't live closer or I would just buy your table!! Thanks for the link to the homemade one...I have considered doing something like that as well. Fun to hear about your robin returning. We have a robin building in a tree outside a living room window. My younger kids were watching her last week and said something about "she better keep building...she's too big to fit in that little nest." Then a little bit later her mate came and added to the nest.

Mirabelle--too bad the big group of ladies didn't have more to show. Sometimes uneventful days are good ones! Last year I sorted my UFOs, WIPs and fabric for new quilts yet to be started into tubs. It is nice to see at a glance what's there and what I want to work on next.

QNS--sorry you had the added stress today at the funeral. I have a spot in the middle of my back that the muscles get tight due to stress (at least that is what my doctor told me (the one who does the dry needling). I find that a heating pad is helpful. Praying for your appt tomorrow...good to know you will have DH there with you.

Jeanie--you got a pretty MB from GrannyQ (great job GQ!)

Ggal--I look forward to hearing what you think of the 8200. I got some new pictures of the river yesterday...it was higher than last week...no more fence can be seen and the picnic tables are under water. The geese were there last week too. I am assuming they usually nest somewhere near the ramp and it is like they are waiting for the water to go down again.

Janie--I feel for you! Praying the migraine doesn't last long and you can get back to regular life.
Attached Thumbnails 001-4-.jpg   004.jpg