View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 08:24 PM
grannyoquilting

Cool My littlest DGS's quilt with a road.

I showed my youngest GS some fabric I had bought some time ago. It had a road on it as a race track. He loves his little match box cars so I showed him the fabric. He took it and hugged it then carried it around all day. I picked it up the next morning to make his little quilt. He came down stairs running up to me and said, "Grandma some one took my fabric!" I laughed at the look on his face and said well Grandma has it to make your quilt so he stood by me as I made it. Leaving once and awhile but coming back to check on it. I think he thought I should have gone faster with it. Well, I finished quilting it 3 days later and he was thrilled. So here is his picture of his quilt and him. Yes, he has his Christmas pj's on but he just loves them and why not he will out grow them by next Christmas. Anyway, he is a funny character and maybe some of you recognize him as the quilt police a while back checking out a table topper I had made his Mom. Thanks for looking!!! My son is in the pic too as a leg and shoe. Ha ha
Attached Thumbnails dscn5458.jpg   rscn5462.jpg   rscn5464.jpg  

Last edited by grannyoquilting; 04-23-2013 at 08:26 PM.