View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 07:53 AM
Elisabrat

oh yes hints are good.. really good. I want to shop my stash so I know what I need to buy if I dont have enough of it! so hint away good dear Brenda.. my you look so lovely today, never better actually. I just love what your wearing that looks great on you. (now do we get a hint or four?)

on another note there is this quilt shop (an hour away) that has a pretty nice sale section 3.50 a yard picked up some kaffe fasset and other quality fabrics there. They trick you however.you have to go right by the batiks to get there. like they are right behind you. Now who is not going to stop to look at those lovely 12.95 a yard fabrics. nope not buying any nope just going to look at the sale wall but wait I do "NEED" a water blue batik just maybe a 1/3 a yrd and wait that is such a pretty green with leaves on it one.. maybe just a.. before you know it I have bought 69.00 worth of stuff and forgot all about that sale wall. I think that is terrible. they should have like the threads in front of it or something so I am not even tempted to get anything else. Now that should be illegal.