Old 04-24-2013, 12:47 PM
BertieD

Okay. I finally got through all 117 pages of May 2012's Crazy Quilt Doll Swap. I wanted to see all the little quilts. Kept losing my place but Krystyna kept patiently putting me back on track, lol! Now I do remember how to get here, I think.

From looking at all of the past crazy quilts, the one I'm working on for May 2013 looks pretty tame! I will add some more to it, haha.

I also got started looking at a chicken block swap but lost my place about halfway through that one, too. I may never leave this computer chair again -- there is just so much to look at and read about on here. WHEW! I gotta go rest my tired 72 year old eyes!

One thing I'm really getting a chuckle out of is all the good-natured bantering back and forth between all you that seem to know each other. Must have been in several swaps together. And I LOVE all the sign-off lines. I need to start a little book and write those all down. I do get confused at all the two-name people in trying to remember who's who. Board Name and Real Name.

Just Bertie