Old 04-24-2013, 03:07 PM
JeanieG

Oh what wonderful news QNS!!! So glad everything is okay with you guys.

I did not have such great news at the dermatologist today. Another basal cell carcinoma on my chest, and another spot she did not like the looks of. She did two biopsies and I'll get the results in about 5 days. Darn!!! I had the Mohs system for the other basal cell carcinoma I had on my neck almost 2 years ago and hoped that I was done!

Another problem we had around a week ago. We came home from our camping trip to find part of the living room carpet soaked. We had to have a leak detection company come out to find what was leaking, and it was the drain from the kitchen sink and dishwasher. It had rusted all the way through so we had that fixed. Our house is 50 years old, so I guess it is a wonder it lasted that long. Anyway, what a mess! We are working with a company called ServPro, who cleans up these kinds of things and it looks like it may take awhile to get it all cleaned up. We have a $1,000.00 deductible on our homeowners policy, thank goodness we did not take a higher deductible. We have had two huge dehumidifiers going now for about a week, and I am so tired of hearing those things run, but they are drying everything out pretty well.

On top of that, after all our beautiful weather, we woke up to foggy, drizzly weather today. I really like to wake to the sun. That makes me happy all day!