Old 04-24-2013, 03:46 PM
carriem

DD--I am sure your MB person will be so happy with the block you send that it won't matter that is was sent out a little later. Hope the 3rd time worked for you!! Good for you fixing the washer mostly by yourself! I wish we could figure out what is wrong with our dishwasher and I would fix that...dishes is my least favorite chore and of course the one you have to do most often.

QNS--so happy to hear that you got good news today at the doctors.

Honchey--how are the birdies coming along??

Janie--do you have flowers coming up yet? Now that the sun has been shining a couple days the tiger lilies are popping up and we have buds on the lilac bushes.

Dublb--did you get your pinwheels done today?

Jeanie--so sorry that your dem. appt wasn't good news. Praying the test results are more favorable. That is terrible to have to come home to a water mess! At least you have some help (even if you have to pay for some of it) and don't have to do it all yourself.

I have some good news...my BB quilt is finished! Got the last border and binding on today. I was going to use blue for the binding but didn't have enough. I found a green that was close enough to the green in the sashing/borders to use. As you can see I pieced the back with the blue/cream used on the front...you can kind of see my quilting...I did SITD with a decorative stitch.
Attached Thumbnails 002-3-.jpg   004-2-.jpg