Old 04-24-2013, 08:08 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

JanieW ... they are pretty flowers and I'll have to watch for them in the garden centres. Do they multiply much? I love getting things that give me lots of early colour to enjoy. Yes, the machine is home ....... and no name. Have never gone that route! So what do you call your machine?

DublB ... those flowers look like Texas Sunshine coming our way! Looks like you had "one of those days". Tomorrow will be better. Thanks for trying the embroidery on the block ... I guess, you know whether it;s OK or not. I have no clue! Email me if you want to talk further about it. I know nothing about embroidery. Sorry.

CarrieM ... Yes, I am sure your dishwashers like the mechanical one! From what you have shared, they are good kids, and do their part with helping with chores, other than dishwashing!! The D4Ps I am using, the starting blocks are 5-1/2" x 7-1/2". Once sewn together, then I am cutting 1-1/2" either side of the seam. Then do my shuffle. Nice touch with your fancy stitch quilting!!! For sure you will want to get your SITD and/or open toe AccuFeed feet!

Speaking of new machines ........... GGal ... we are all waiting with baited breath to know if you are the proud owner of an 8200 or 8900?

CarrieM and DublB ... too funny ... I had typed in "one of those days" ... and then continued reading to see CarrieM used the same phrase. Goes to prove that GMTA!!!

JeanieG ... will be fun to see the scrappy PC backing assembled!

MiraB ... oh what a sad day! Some people are outright stoooopid and say stoooopid things with no thought. And to think all that work you did in quilting it .............. is for their benefit, and NOT your quilt. That would annoy me even more, than if it had been my own quilt. Not that I would have been pleased. I'm not sure I would even bother setting up a demo for them when they are so small BTW ... Cheers to Canuck Shannon for supporting you. This makes my blood boil ... so can only imagine yours! Have a coffee ... maybe something stiffer? {{{{HUGS to you!!}}}}}

Good Night Ladies!!!

Last edited by QuiltE; 04-24-2013 at 08:15 PM.