Old 04-24-2013, 10:29 PM
nancia

ooooo, i have that red floral, too!! i recognise it because i love it, and i have a big sister print that goes with!
just got back from taking the ladies for a walk. last night had a run in with our neighbor. things got resolved, i think, and he turned out to be very nice. he will put up 3 fence pieces which should keep kitten in the yard. kitten is nuts about something in their yard and moves the fence aside and barks and barks and barks. won't come when she's called or whistled for, and , no joke, she is driving our poor neighbors insane. for now she's 'under house arrest" and only goes out on a leash with a chest halter when i take her. she's just being a dog, but i hate that she's bothering people. anyway, the guy is a contractor and will start with the three sections and then see if he can schedule the whole yard. it's funny, because we both want the white resin fencce. i don't even care which style! lol, as long as it keeps kitten in the yard, and other beasties out, i'm all for it. well, i'm going to try to get some sleep. i've got my schedule totally screwed up. tomorrow, between dog walks, i sew!!